21:48How to connect the toilet
In order to install the toilet yourself, you must have on hand a set of tools: wrench or keys of various sizes, drill, pencil and tape measure. Installing a new toilet begins to dismantle the old one. |
Dismantling the toilet:
- Turn off the water in the tank.
- Release the remaining water from the tank.
- Disconnect the pipe from a flexible liner tank.
- Loosen the screws by which the toilet seat bolted to the floor.
- Remove the bowl from the premises.
How do I connect a new toilet? This process takes place in several stages:
- Select a place where it will install a new toilet.
- If you want to help make the punch new holes in the floor for mounting. To do this, measure the distance between mounting holes on the toilet.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Following the instructions, gather the tank and connect it to the toilet. As practice shows, install a toilet bowl after its complete assembly is much easier.
- Install drainage corrugation.
- Fix the toilet.
- Bring the water supply and turn it into the tank.
- Check for water leaks from the bottom.
- Carefully inspect the entire structure with a dry cloth or walk to places of connection.
Everything is working properly and not leaking? Well, we congratulate you on your successful installation of the toilet!